Scavado LLC reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhances or modifies the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.scavado.com/terms-of-service
Certain Definitions: As used in this Agreement:
“Content” means the information, documents, software, products, and services that are either contained in the On-Line Service or made available to a User in the course of using the On-Line Service.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means inventions, patent applications, patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain name rights, know-how and other trade secret rights, and all other intellectual property rights, derivatives thereof, and forms of protection of a similar nature.
“On-Line Service” means the ScavadoTM system that is incorporated in the Service’s Website.
“Service’s Website” means the ScavadoTM website (www.scavado.com or another website that may subsequently be designated by Scavado).
“Technology” means all of Scavado’s proprietary technology (including, but not limited to: software, hardware, products, processes, algorithms, user interfaces, know-how, techniques, designs, and other tangible or intangible technical material or information) that is utilized by Scavado in providing the On-Line Service.
“User(s)” means Customer and its employees, representatives, contractors, or agents.
“Users’ Data” means any data, information, or material provided or submitted by a User to the On-Line Service in the course of using the On-Line Service.
- Your account may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account.
Payment, Refunds, Adding and Removing User Accounts
- You will be invoiced with payment terms of Net 10. This agreement will be automatically renewed for successive 12-month periods unless either party gives the other party a notice of termination and non-renewal at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the then current period.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are responsible for properly cancelling your account. Please send us a 30-day notice via email to email@example.com
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from Scavado upon cancellation.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Scavado reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of Services are subject to change upon 30 days prior notice via email, of the proposed price change.
Scavado has no ownership of Users’ Data. Each User has the responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of Users’ Data. Scavado will not be responsible, or liable for, deletion, destruction, damage, or loss of Users’ Data.
- Access to Users’ Data. The On-Line Service will be structured so that Customer can only access Users’ Data entered by it. Customer will require each User to adopt appropriate security practices and policies to keep its assigned usernames and passwords confidential and to prevent their unauthorized use in accessing Data.
- Scavado will not access, use, or further disclose Users’ Data except as required to furnish the On-Line Service.
- Scavado will treat Users’ Data as confidential. In addition, Service’s Website will be protected by a firewall. Scavado will use reasonable efforts to maintain its server in a secure data center with restricted physical access.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Scavado contains links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement Scavado of the contents on such third-party web sites. Scavado is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party web sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Scavado does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Each Party represents and warrants that it has the legal power and authority to enter into this Agreement. The On-Line Service will be provided in a manner consistent with general industry standards reasonably applicable to the provision thereof. Nevertheless, the On-Line Service may be subject to interruptions, limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications, and Scavado will not be responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage either resulting from such problems or resulting from causes beyond Scavado’s reasonable control, such as natural disasters, acts of government, power failure, fire, flood, etc.
No User Will:
A. License, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party (other than Users) the On-Line Service or the Content in any way;
B. Modify or make derivative works based upon the On-Line Service or the Content.
C. Create Internet “links” to the On-Line Service or “frame” or “mirror” any Content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device
D. Reverse engineer or access the On-Line Service in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using ideas, features, functions or graphics that are similar to those of the On-Line Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the On-Line Service
E. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the On-Line Service or its related systems or networks.
6. User’s Responsibilities:
User will immediately report to Scavado: (i) any known or suspected unauthorized use of any password or account or other breach of security; (ii) any known or suspected copying or distribution of Content; or (iii) any known or suspected violation.
Questions about the terms of service should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org